Saturday, June 14, 2008

WaterFight ....Daddy Versus Munchkins

It got pretty hot today, so I suggested the kids play in the water in our backyard...on our way home from a museum, we stopped by target and picked up some water fun supplies, such as water squirters, sprinklers, and a slip and slide toy....which the kids really had a blast! Daddy got the super soaker and the kiddos got these little squirters....off they went to water war! I had a fun time playing with my new digital camera, catching the moment of squealing little munchkins as they either ganged up on dear ol' dad and chased him, or ran away when dad return the sprays in their direction....it was very amusing to say the least. I thought it would be neat to present a slide show of the family in action....as I got so many great shots!

Heidi

1 comment:

alison said...

looks like a LOT of fun!