
Adam is using the word "up" a lot. He first used it in a song, prompting me to sing it a lot by saying "up above" and I would sing twinkle, twinkle little star to him. He associates the word star with the direction UP. Star is his favorite shape. Well...now, he has discovered the joys of using the word UP to achieve happiness in my momma's lap or held in my arms. Of course, I am just loving it too!! It was fun because the other day we went to a science museum and they had this machine that allows you to sit and use your arms to pull a rope that helped boost the chair UP. Adam was watching the older kids do it and was excited. He pointed to the machine and said UP very excitedly...we could not resist that and thank goodness they had buckles in the seats...daddy pulled the rope and he went up, UP, and AWAY!! Smiles! I had to get a picture of that, of course!!
Heidi
1 comment:
awww! I remember Anthony when he used to say Uppie or up when he wanted to be carried or wanted to sit with me. I thought that was the cutest thing! Then when he was old enough to read the letters he saw a UPS truck and instead of reading U-P-S he read to me up-s! Adorable! Even now he's such a cuddler!!!
Post a Comment