I mentioned in an earlier post that I took the kids to a shop to make some ceramics....well, here is the one I chose....a big soup bowl. Tim loves soup as much as I do. It was very fitting. When I went to paint it and decorate it, naturally, all these soup commercials popped into my head. I thought of the slogan by Campbells "mmm, soup is good food..." followed by "soup warms the heart" and then I came up with my an expression to write on his bowl "Daddy warms the heart" because Tim gives the best hugs and is a very nuturing father. I love this man and he has a very special place not only in my heart, but also the lives of our children! Notice, that I put the colors of the Broncos team on there. We are becoming Broncos fans. I picture him eating his soup this fall, watching a game, and eating out of this bowl. Happy Fathers Day, Tim!!!!Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment