We would like to introduce our foster daughter to you...yes, this post is long overdue, but now we know she will be with us for quite some time, and she has already grown in our hearts! Her name is Mickayla. She just turned five years old in May. She is sweet as apple pie, talkative, outgoing, interacts well with our kids....accepting of our older boys challenges, seems to understand their limitations, yet she is mini-mom to Adam, and at the moment....she is like a twin to Katilyn, little copy cats. I think she is trying to figure out her "role" in our family. She is a great role model for Katilyn and they are learning from each other. She is very snuggly and adores adult attention!! I just love her sweet dimples! As a foster parent, I feel she is just like one of my own....I am amazed at how quickly we have bonded.
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment