Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The UnExplainable

October arrives and all of a sudden, I am in the mood to bake, clean, organize, paint, and all the indoor projects I love to do like scrapbooking.....it started with my desire to cuddle up and read a book and then it went from there. I have a few touchups to do, but I am working on painting my formal living room. I just ordered some stencils for the wall in Katilyn's room, a mural that I have been working on for ages, and yesterday I cleaned and organized my garage.....well, most of it....I have a few finishing touches to do there too. Soon, I will be making Katilyn's halloween costume. I love using my crockpot in colder months, so I have been enjoying soups and such. I love making breads and rolls this time a year as well. It's just been alot of fun.....and I have only begun!

Heidi

1 comment:

shoppingismycardio said...

Wow, that's awesome. I wish I had some intrinsic motivation to get more done around the home! With work and the children, I hardly have any leisure time left by the end of the day! btw, would you happen to use a cookbook for slow cooker recipes, or any good ones written down that our family can try? We've used ours once, and would love to know some good soups we can make with it!