

Yesterday, Grant was baptized. I find it interesting that his special day occurred on the 20th of October because that was his actual due date when I was pregnant with him. So, I guess he was due to have this day be a special day regardless. He was born on September 29, and later "reborn" according to the scriptural context on October 20. We are so proud of him. We are thankful that developmentally he has progressed so he is able to make this choice, and that he is ready to do so as well. We felt as parents that he knows the difference between right and wrong, and that he knows who Jesus is, the basics of the gospel. We know he will grow well in the gospel. He is a good kid, and we love him. He already tries to do the right thing!
Heidi
1 comment:
Congratulations to Grant for his baptism! I think that's wonderful! We are planning for Anthony's baptism for next year when he has studied more of the Gospel and understands what a baptism is. :)
Post a Comment