Happy Halloween! My boys are pumpkins this year, and I made a black cat costume for my daughter. I didn't get much sleep last night due to my one year old waking in the middle of the night, so I wasn't at my best to begin with....and then, I had to quickly get kids dressed in costumes, in the car, remember to do the usual stuff, and the additional stuff to bring in for three separate breakfast parties....long story short, i hadn't showered, threw some clothes on and did the rest.....and of course forgot an item, had to run home and come back....ugh! Not to mention, I forgot to last night take out the juice I was storing in the freezer, so they would unthaw for the morning....remembered this morning I was supposed to do that....so it was too late to use those juice gallons....so I had to make a trip to the store to pick up juice on the way, with kids in tow......oh, what a fun morning!!! NOT. At least tonight, I will have hubby's help after dinner getting them ready for trick or treating. Yikes! Hope this holiday is a treat for u. I am thinking I need to chocolate for sure...to survive this day...RLOL
Heidi

1 comment:
thank goodness this holiday comes with lots of chocolate!
Post a Comment