



It started last night, with a little sweet prayer of a child, my daughter asking Jesus for a beautiful Christmas tree....my heart melted...but I knew it would be sometime before we got paid next and could honor her little wish! Today, I got an unexpected surprise I got paid early for my little sewing project done at home for the last six weeks. I had the cash to take the kids out tonight and buy a tree...and our grocery store in walking distance decided to put christmas trees outside of their store this year to be sold, so it was a sell....I picked out an 8 foot tree and we brought it home....knowing our kids, they would stand and ahhh and block daddy's entrance and ability to set up the tree so I felt inspired to let them sit and drink homemade (no expresso) egg nog frapichino's from mom's kitchen so daddy could do his special job. They were content to sit and drink and watch...mission accomplished. Now, we have the fresh smell of pine tree in our family room....Ahhh! (snow is still on the tree)
1 comment:
looks like a nice tree--i bet it smells great!
Post a Comment