Saturday, December 6, 2008

dancing doll




Katilyn had her first dance preformance today. She is in the dancing dolls class. They did two numbers: first was the mickey mouse theme with tap shoes as minnie mouse and the second was the nutcracker suite as fairies with her ballet shoes. I made the costumes for her dance class, so I doubly enjoyed watching the girls dance and when that responsibility was finalized. So, I made the mickey mouse ears and the royal blue fairy outfits that included a leotard, tutu, and a feather barrette. The one thing that most people didn't know is that I was queasy all day and helping the dance teacher organize behind stage because it was such a mess...but I had fun other than those external factors. Tim sat with the boys during the show and video taped it. I had Adam with me for half the show, not to mention all the other things I was doing....good thing mothers are good at multi-tasking. =-)

Heidi

1 comment:

alison said...

you did such a great job on those costumes--they turned out beautiful. the girls looked so cute! i bet it was a fun show.