Friday, December 19, 2008

Families are Forever


We took our kids for a day trip...we went to see the LDS Denver temple. It's located in Englewood, Colorado area. It's an hour drive. We want the kids to know how important the temple is to us and what is represents in our faith. We believe that our marriage has had more strength in it because we put God first in our lives and we believe that after this earth life we will still be husband and wife, a family unit, and our children will have a special bond to us. It's great to know I belong to family bonds that last forever and that I won't spend the next life being this free floating spirit that is alone, visiting places, and surrounded by all my "friends" ...I believe with my whole heart that these ties here on earth are meant to last eternally.

No comments: