I got spoiled today...was it my birthday? Nope? A special holiday? Nope! An anniversary? Nope! Mothers day? Nope! None of the above! My hubby stayed home from work today, and he took the kids and let me have a "paid day off"....I went to a photo shoot with my baby Adam, which I have been trying to do all year....and I went shopping afterwards. When the boys got home from summer school, daddy took them to the mall to help him pick out presents for mommy...and told them it was not my birthday or mothers day, but that we just want to tell her we love her! I got home from doing my thing, and put baby down for a nap....and I got a nap too!!!! I woke up refreshed, only to receive my family from their outtings...and they were giving me gifts!! So sweet! My kids were hugging me and telling me they loved me....following daddy's wonderful example.....as being mr. wonderful!
Heidi
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet is that!? Ok, you mentioned a photo shoot, where are the pix?
Post a Comment