Monday, July 16, 2007

Manic Monday



Today, it has started out to be a rather eventful day for my hubby...and I quote him "someday it just doesn't pay to get out of bed"....he was driving to work, on the highway, passed a cement truck and next thing he knows the side window of our car blew out....he has no idea if something flew off the truck or not.....but it scared him when the noise of the window shattering occurred. For a second, he wasn't sure what happened....but he knew it wasn't good. He has to spend a portion of his day getting this window repaired....we have a chip in the windshield that has resorted to a gradual ever increasing crack, so while he is "at it" , we will get the windshield replaced too. Mise well. Better safe than sorry!

Heidi

2 comments:

alison said...

i'm so glad that he's not injured. something like that is really freaky--i've seen people run off the road b/c a neighboring car backfired.

shoppingismycardio said...

I am also glad Tim didn't get injured. Finally with my google acct I can leave messages here! I always wanted to write something about your entries but wondered how I can login to this. Anyway hope the rest of the week goes better for you guys...