I tried this little activity, and I found it fun and amazingly accurate. You pick out what picture stands out to you the most, and it tells you a little about yourself, like a profile. It's cool.
I married a man who loves what suburb neighborhoods can offer you at best....but I am a country girl at heart! The love of my life is mr. homebody and so I have come to appreciate how to enjoy more out of being home.....but manage to drag him along with me when my adventurous spirit has to breathe. We are complete opposites in many ways, but completely, undeniably compliment each other too. Funny how that works? and our kids? well....that is an interesting topic on it's own! Stay Tuned...
2 comments:
that was pretty cool! it said some interesting stuff about my picks.
I went to that site, it was pretty accurate with what I chose! Where do you find these sites???
Post a Comment