
This week my mind is taking a jog down memory lane...perhaps, it is due to watching my own kids pass through stages I remember or doing similar activities when I was their age....whatever, it be...I seem to be reflecting a lot lately on my childhood. I am mostly drawing up memories as it was at Katilyn's age. At her age, I was starting kindergarden....and all the memories surrounding it. Katilyn does remind me so much of myself. Let's see if I can dig up a photo of me at that age. Hmmm. This is my first day of school. Notice: I had a bowl hair cut, which I never wanted...loved my long hair! However, my mother gave it to us because it was in style! Yuck! My hair is a little darker, but I have a similar build, small and petite like Katilyn does. My clothes were a little baggy but otherwise I am kinda cute. We were waiting for the bus in this picture, my sister and I. My mother was pretty picture happy so I am surprised at how few pictures I have in my childhood, but she didn't live in a time like now, what I call the digital age where it is so easy to process pictures. I am thankful for the few pictures I do have...
Heidi
1 comment:
that is a cute picture. lucky you--you have pictures of your childhood--me? not so much. my mom holds onto those w/an iron fist. thank goodness for digital cameras now!
Post a Comment