

My hair was long overdue for a haircut. Here is the before and after picture. I am so glad to have my hair off my neck...it's been so hot lately. Go figure, summer time, July! I bet I am always getting a haircut this time of year if you go back and check the records. I can't tolerate the heat so much, so it's a must! Thanks for all the people that suggested hairstyles and for the sweet sister in my church who rescued me. I am liking how light it feels and yet similar in length. Although, I think I would like a little more curl and volume....which doesn't come naturally.
Heidi
2 comments:
that cut is so gorgeous on you!!!
Hi Heidi--
Sarah G gave me your blogsite. I hope you don't mind.
Kenna and I are headed for NY tonight. SO sorry we will miss the BBQ
Your haircut looks great. It's a great length and style for you!
Post a Comment