Saturday, November 29, 2008

Adopted Penguin


The day after Thanksgiving, we traditionally take down our autumn stuff and bring out the Christmas decor...and this year, it included decorating the outside of our home too. We have never done that before....kid you not! a few minutes after we finished hanging up lights and setting a penguin in our yard, this really cold wind blew our way....and this morning, I woke up excited to find our first snowfall this season! It really made the decorations even more "christmas-y" looking and all....we figured God was helping us with our decorations....I mean after all, our penguin might have looked funny without any snow on the ground.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great Picture!

shoppingismycardio said...

Sounds like you and the family had a wonderful weekend. I thank you for posting pictures so I can stay updated on what's happening over there. Cute picture! I don't know if I told you before, but I love penguins! :) from avon I'm going to order a couple tiny penguin photo frames to decorate my workspace a bit...