
We had a special dinner with our kids at a steakhouse to honor our 10th Wedding Anniversary Celebration! We talked to the kids about the blessings of temple attendance and our decision 10 years ago to be sealed/married for all time and all eternity. We believe our commitment with each other was enhanced by asking God to be in our marriage and by upholding higher standards of living so that we could create a nurturing, loving atmosphere to raise our children. We believe that we will be a family unit after this earth life has finished by partaking of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love my husband with all my heart, and I can't imagine that ending or us simply being friends in the next life, that would be a regression. I know in earth life I don't have the capacity to just be friends again after that friendship line is crossed (it really does change everything), and I am positive I will see my husband as my husband in the afterlife too. It's just a beautiful, holy, intimate relationship and our hearts are so intertwined. Our gift to each other today, we are both getting an hour massage! That will be so nice!
Heidi
2 comments:
Heidi, what a beautiful sentiment you wrote about your 10th anniversary and your marriage.
Mary
Heidi,
That was a very sweet entry you wrote. I hope you had a wonderful 10th anniversary and may God continue to bless you and your family!
Post a Comment