



On the last day of summer vacation, my little girl turns five years old. Katilyn's birthday today! She is ready for kinder garden! This was a great summer for her because she had a playmate living with her, and she was able to potty train. What a day, today, turned out to be...it was cold, rainy, and just a gloomy, overcast day...but I won't complain...we really needed this rain! All the kids, they informed me that we were going to Chuckee Cheese to celebrate...must be all those commercials they saw because they all sang together so cutely " a kid can be a kid" ...I was pretty outnumbered there!! We were running late but we got there. They played games, had pizza and cake, and then played some more games till the tokens ran out. Katilyn opened her gifts and loved the Ariel doll mom and dad got her. It has a hard head and a soft plush body, and she has held it every since she opened it. She loved the stickers we got her. I think she loved all the items to tell you the truth, which also included polly pockets and pet shop play set and a wonderful, beautiful apron her cousin, Katie's mom made for her. Thanks, Alison...it's so pretty!!! Alison is so talented in sewing and I am perplexed how she finds the time to do it....that was so sweet of her!! We are glad cousins live so close by us. Happy Birthday, Katilyn! I can't believe you are starting school this year!
Heidi
2 comments:
K is just looking more like you every day!! Its hard to believe so much time has gone by. 5 already!! The kids had fun, thanks for inviting us!
aww! my goodness I remember the last time I saw here she was about a year old and now she's in kindergarten! Time passes so quickly. It looks like the family had a great time celebrating at Chuck E Cheese I just took the children there last weekend and the kids came home with silly glasses with a fake nose and mustache-cracked me up!
Post a Comment