Friday, April 4, 2008

Baby Rainbow Bracelets


Adam is going through the cutest stage. His new favorite toy is the popular fisher price toys, the ring stack thing, see above picture. They have a modern version too, that are stars instead of rings and the stack lights up and sings songs. He will bring those stars to me and sing "up above..." until I take the prompt and sing "twinkle, twinkle lil star" to him. Anyhow...he loves this toy. I wish I was inside his mind and knew what he was thinking. I have sat down at different points and played with him, using the rings in a variety of ways, being creative you might say, but he has surpassed my creativity by using his own creative juices, and he put the rings, not necessarily in any order or the correct order for that matter, on his little arms!! LOL It's like huge, colorful, fat, baby ring bracelets. It's so funny. Of course, my camera is broken.....so I have to go buy a disposible one now, just to get a snapshot of this kind of stuff. Miss my digital soooo much. However, he does the cutest stuff, so I have to catch these kodak moments.

Heidi

1 comment:

alison said...

that's so cute! i can just picture him doing that. :)