You Should Be a Manager |
![]() You're very organized, motivated, and methodical. Fair and objective, you can see all sides of a conflict. You are a good mediator. You are task oriented. You do well with deadlines and schedules. And while you can be a task master at times, you're good at managing people and listening to their input. You do best when you: - Must have attention to detail - Are in charge of people You would also be a good accountant or personal assistant. |
What Should You Be When You Grow Up?
It's interesting I should read this on Alison's blog because I was thinking of this earlier today....I was talking to my bff, my hubby....telling him I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. That I am really good at alot of things but not really great any one specific thing. That I had a hard time in college narrowing it down to one field and explain to him why, what I experienced, how I switched majors four times before I end up taking a degree that just simply took all the classes I had taken and combined them into a related field (counselors suggestion after going to her and asking for advice) of human development emphasis in family science. I told hubby today I am not sure how I would use my degree. I am just glad I got that part of my life is over...that I almost envy him, that he found something he really enjoys, is really good at, stuck with it. I also said it would be so much easier if someone else told me what to do, what I am good at, and I would just go do it. My husband responded that I would make a good manager because .....well, just read above because what he says fits the description above....so wierd to see your quiz today after that discussion and then choose the thing that best describes me or my hubby's description of me. Hmm.....
Heidi
It's interesting I should read this on Alison's blog because I was thinking of this earlier today....I was talking to my bff, my hubby....telling him I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. That I am really good at alot of things but not really great any one specific thing. That I had a hard time in college narrowing it down to one field and explain to him why, what I experienced, how I switched majors four times before I end up taking a degree that just simply took all the classes I had taken and combined them into a related field (counselors suggestion after going to her and asking for advice) of human development emphasis in family science. I told hubby today I am not sure how I would use my degree. I am just glad I got that part of my life is over...that I almost envy him, that he found something he really enjoys, is really good at, stuck with it. I also said it would be so much easier if someone else told me what to do, what I am good at, and I would just go do it. My husband responded that I would make a good manager because .....well, just read above because what he says fits the description above....so wierd to see your quiz today after that discussion and then choose the thing that best describes me or my hubby's description of me. Hmm.....
Heidi

1 comment:
isn't that an interesting quiz?
Post a Comment