Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hat Happy

I took a knitting class in October (2007) using a loom. I learned how to make a scarf and later followed the directions to make a baby hat. I made a few scarves, and later LOTS of hats. It's a fun past time for me, and i find it relaxing....so I am a little hat happy right now. Here is a few of the ones I have made. I will have to get a picture of the kids wearing their hats and scarves since that was their christmas present from me.

Heidi

3 comments:

alison said...

oooh, nice color combinations. glad you're enjoying this.

Amelia said...

How cool! I wish I could do that. My family likes scarves and socks and it would be fun to be able to make them. That's neat that you are doing this. If you wind up with too many, a local homeless shelter would love them.

shoppingismycardio said...

That's so awesome I wish I was more of a crafty type of person. Just like making the children's halloween costumes, your creativity is limitless!