

I am very tempted at this point to find a sign that I can post just above my garage door that says " Toad Crossing" on it. When we first moved here a couple of years ago, we started seeing a skinny, small toad on days we were out mowing our front yard. It was just after our neighbors landscaped and put a pond inside their yard. Later, when my brother was staying with us, he caught that same toad, I think, and showed it to the kiddos. Just this month, I discovered this BIG, FAT toad by my garage door, feasting on the buffet of bugs our yard offers. I am thinking it is still that SAME old toad, just fatter. However, I also saw a tiny little baby frog with it days later. And in the backyard, there is another toad with much darker skin living underneath my deck. So, we think we have a family of toads sharing our residence!!
Heidi
1 comment:
you're going to have to start naming them. like the rabbit on our block is "patches"
Post a Comment