Sunday, May 4, 2008

Adam Choo Choo

Adam's new love....trains! He has taken a fancy to Thomas, the train engine. It doesn't surprise me because like so many other vehicles, the wheels go round and round. He loves this new toy I got him "Go & Whistle, Thomas the train. It is way cool . The train comes with a whistle, that when you blow it, the train moves forward, backwards or in circles. Right now, mom does most the whistle blowing. However, it is his favorite toy right now. I was surprised to see him watching a Thomas, the train engine video too. He hasn't really been into tv yet, but this really captured his interest. He grabs his train, brings it to me, parks his bottom in my lap, for the show.

1 comment:

shoppingismycardio said...

omg! That so reminds me of Anthony. He has since gone thru the train phase, altho we still have the carrying case (which you bought for him as a gift) for the 10+ train he has in the collection. About a month ago I met a little boy and his grandmother on a bus I took to work and learned he too likes trains. I shared the story with Anthony about the boy, and of course, Anthony being the "big boy" gave me a couple trains to give to the little boy. I recall watching the Thomas the Tank Engine with Anthony and Alexis. Oh, and did you know at Six Flags Marine World they have some section with Thomas and Friends? If only they had that when Anthony was about 3 years old!!!