Well.....my digital camera has been on the fritz for awhile, but it finally bit the dust I think. Our videocam is supposed to be able to do STILLED IMAGES so I will have to experiment with it for awhile to see if I can figure that out. Until then, there will be no images attached to my family blog. Please don't be sad that you can't SEE us......we will return images as soon as we can.
Heidi
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
our little dig. camera has decided it won't zoom anymore, so its strictly a kids camera. they can still take little videos w/it. cameras can be so frustrating!
awww! I love seeing pix of what u and the fam are up to these days...and to think I just bought a digi cam back on Halloween last yr and havent used it too much! I think I'm gonna tuck it into my purse like I take my cell phone everywhere who knows when there's a Kodak moment!?
Post a Comment