Wednesday, September 5, 2007

PlayDoh with me!




Now, that I have two boys occupied at school all day, and a sweet baby boy that naps, I get alot more playtime with Katilyn. We are really enjoying our bonding time together. When we were decorating her room, she picked out "under the sea" stuff. She got a gift from grandma on her fourth birthday this year, with a little "under the sea" play set. Also, she got a little mermaid outfit too from us. She loves it! So, first we played with her new toy today, and then I got out the playdoh and made sea creatures with different colors....followed by watching the movie! It was so cute though because she comes to me today and says, "momma, play with me".

1 comment:

shoppingismycardio said...

omg, how time goes by I just read Katilyn being 4 years old I remember when she was an toddler before you all moved to Colorado! So cute-The Little Mermaid-does she watch the movies of those too?